Monday, November 25, 2013

November Citrus Lane Review

I have continued to be a Citrus Lane subscriber since the boys were two months old (going on 20 months of boxes now!)

I LOVE Citrus Lane.  I have been exposed to so many products that I would have never imagined trying.

November's box arrived last week - I had already decided to use most of the items as stocking stuffers for the boys (knowing that I would have to order a few "extra's" so we had two of each....some twins share - mine don't!)


First up: 
Stock Pot & Utensil Set from Green Toys   ($16.99) We have tons of Green Toys!  We especially love their bath toys.  So, I was super excited for a few "kitchen toys".  The boys, yes the boys, have their own play kitchen which they adore!  They will be just like their daddy cooking up a storm!

Zoo Plate from Skip Hop  ($6) The boys love to eat off of divided plates so this was perfect!   This will be one of our stocking stuffers and I have already ordered a second.  It is very sturdy and is dishwasher safe!  

Reusable Snack Bags from Bumkins  ($6.95)  Another stocking stuffer!  I plan to put a few treats in each for the boys in their stocking.  We are firm believers of reusable snack bags - I have not tried this brand in the past but look forward to using it!

Lip Comfort from Pur-lisse ($16.00)  First and foremost let me just say OMG!  LOVE THIS STUFF!! Only down fall  is the cost - not sure I will be spending $16 on my lips....but we shall see!

Organicasaurus Baked Organic Corn Snack from Good Boy Organics   ($1)  This was another brand that I had no exposure to in the past.  I opened these up the day our box arrived and the boys ate them right up!  I tasted one and I will say they had a great flavor!   Extra plus - #glutenfree

Four Sets of Address Labels and Free Shipping from Tiny Prints I have used Tiny Prints in the past for our holiday cards and for baby shower invitations - they are a little on the pricey side but I do like their quality.

Overall this box was worth $46.94!  Awesome deal considering I paid $25 for the box.  

Citrus Lane makes a great gift from family!  Grandparents your grandchildren would love this!!

You can click here to order.  Use code "TAKEHALF" to save 50% off your first order.  They are also running a special on a 6 month subscription for $105! Normally $150

Did you receive your November box?  If so what did you have in yours?  





No comments:

Post a Comment