Sunday, January 19, 2014

Erin Condren 2014 Life Planner Review

You are probably thinking "um hello its 2014, why do you need a planner".  I have to admit I thought the same thing but only for  brief second.  I live in the world of multiple calendars; work, school, home, the hubby's work schedule, and the list goes on.  I like to have some to jot notes down, refer to holidays, look at birthdays/anniversaries.  I still like paper - pen combo.  I had ordered an Erin Condren planner in 2012 right after the boys were born after a recommendation by a friend.  I was very excited to find a good coupon and order again in 2014.

This planner is amazing and has room for anything you can think of.  This was a Christmas gift to myself.

The Life Planner from Erin Condren (classic) costs $50.00.  You are able to add a photo (which I did) to the cover or back for $5 each.  You can also personalize custom photo stickers for $5.  There are other add on items such as colored pens and a pen holder.  Shipping cost $7.95 and will arrive via FedEx.

If you would like to save on your planner use the referral link below - you will receive a $10 off code in your email.

First use this referral link to sign up on Erin Condren. You simply put in your name, email address, and create a password.



Love the cute, colorful box it arrived in!

I'm all about the packaging!


You are able to customize both the cover and back with a photo that you upload.  


That planner offers both a monthly view and weekly/daily view.



One of my absolute favorite parts! The stickers!! Birthdays, doctors appointments, games, etc!

So tell me, are you a planner kind of person?  If so have you found one that you absolutely love? Can't live without it?

Here's to an organized 2014!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete