Monday, February 17, 2014

Birchbox Review - February 2014

So we all know I love monthly subscription boxes! I decided to splurge this month and try Birchbox.  My Valentines Day treat to me!!!

The February 2014 box teamed up with US Weekly - this box was all about being ready for the red carpet!




I was beyond excited to try a few new beauty products.  

Included in my box:

COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face - already used this and love it.  Very light and smooth - no odor, didn't feel oily after application 

Harvey Prince Hello (perfume) - I will have to say I am normally a no perfume gal.  However, this is a light, citrus scented perfume and it is wonderful! Wore it yesterday and today and it will be a new regular!

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara - so far so good, this is a thinner mascara so I felt like I applied more for thicker lashes but overall I liked it

DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew

Agave Healing Oil Treatment 


The prices shown on the card are for full sizes - the box only contains smaller sample sizes.

Overall for $10 I feel like I got a great assortment of products that I would typically not try/purchase.  Thanks Birchbox!

What did you get in your February Birchbox?

#Birchbox 

Earn 50 Birchbox points once you purchase with the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment