Saturday, March 23, 2013

March Citrus Lane Review

I continue to be impressed by the quality and quantity of Citrus Lane. The boys received their box on Wednesday (which also happened to be my birthday).  Receiving packages is very exciting out here in the country!


This months box included:


(this by far was the favorite item....the puzzle has two sides, one with the robots the other with the primary color wheel.  The boys absolutely love bright colors.  The other plus - the box has a great handle and when you shake the box it makes a cool noise...at least to my boys it was "cool".


4. $20 off coupon to JustFab (for mommy!!)
My treat for my birthday!

5. small pack of rub on tattoos - I plan to use these in Easter eggs next weekend

Today (3/23/13) Citrus Lane advertised a deal to get 50% off your first month using the code TAKEHALF.  This was for new customers only.

Citrus Lane has introduced me to so many great baby products that I would have never been exposed to.  I look forward to seeing what the next month will bring.


This link will also give you $10 off

Do you receive any monthly subscriptions?  I would love to hear your experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment