Sunday, March 10, 2013

February Bluum Box - Epic Fail!

Let me first start off by saying I anxiously  stalk the mailbox waiting for my "monthly boxes".  Many of you know I am a loyal Citrus Lane, bluum and Nature Box lover.  That being said, bluum is on the bottom of my list these days.  

I received my February bluum box on Thursday, March 7th!  That's right mom's and dad's - my February box that was promised mid February arrived in March.  Thankfully I liked the content that was tailored for my 14 month old twin boys.

Here is a recap:

February - Strong Hands


1. Earth Friendly - Baby Ecos (regular size $7.75, however this was a "trial" sample)

2. Edushape Ball - $5.00
The boys loved this ball - truthfully they love ANY ball.  I liked the texture and they seemed to also enjoy chewing on this toy!

3. mOmma Cup - $10.00
We are always on the hunt for a good sippy cup.  The boys do well with straw like cups and they seemed to like this one.  May be ordering a second one!

4. Ella's Kitchen - Nibbly Fingers Apple/Strawberry - $3.99
These had a great flavor!  They are very soft.  

5. Dapple Dish Liquid - Dish travel Size - $1.99
I was happy to find this sample.  This gets tossed in the diaper bag - I am already an avid user of Dapple. I find that it is gentle on all the "baby" things and does not leave any soapy residue.

6. North-South Books - Baby's First Words - $12.95
Always happy to add another book to the library for the boys

7. Bathtime Kids - Hair and Body Wash - $9.99
This was full size bottle.  We have not tried it yet, but it has a nice smell.
We are California Baby users right now, but we may try and see if we like it!

Overall I was very satisfied with the products - just not the delay in delivery.  
Did you receive your February box?  What did you get?  What would you like to see in bluum or any other baby monthly subscription box?

No comments:

Post a Comment