Friday, April 27, 2012

Citrus Lane - April Review - Bed and Bathtime Fun


April Box - Citrus Lane
"bed & bathtime fun"

So this is my second box from Citrus Lane.  This month contained over $44 dollars in product, plus a $15 ecomom gift card all for just $25, which includes shipping!



Once again I was immediately impressed and excited when I opened the box and peeked past the wonderful citrus tissue paper!

My box containted:

1. iPlay Organic Woven Terry Hooded Towel ($25.00).  I have already used this multiple times for the boys and washed it - it is super absorbent and large enough that it will last while the boys grow!
2. Satsuma Designs Bamboo Flannel Wash Cloths & Reusable Wipes, 3 count ($12.00).  With my recent decision to switch to cloth diapering I was super excited to try out these washcloths/wipes.  I was a bit dissapointed in their thickens- they are a bit on the thin side.
3. My Dentist's Choice Tooth Tissues ($4.00). Developed by a mom/dentist!  I haven't used these yet, however I look forward to trying them. 
4. Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Wipes ($2.39/trial size).  I love Seventh Generation and have been using their wipes for some time now.  This was a great pack to throw in the diaper bag!  Some of the "older kids" boxes received the Seventh Generation Hand Soap - I would also like to try that!  A $1.50 coupon was also included!
5. Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum Deluxe Sample - an extra included for mom!  Included a $10 off $40 purchase.



Satsuma Designs Bamboo Flannel Wash Cloths & Reusable Wipes
(included a 30% off code)


My Dentist's Choice Tooth Tissues


Brayden & Blake with their Citrus Lane box!
(I am hopeful Citrus Lane will one day offer a "twin" box!!)

Citrus Lane is a must for anyone with kids!  It is so nice to get something in the mail that you can share with your children!  I have enjoyed the new products and trying things that I would have normally NEVER tried!  Another plus is the "hello from Citrus Lane" flyer that is always included.  This gives a description and cost of each item.  This month also included "A Simple Bedtime Routine", reccomendations for sleep solutions books and lullaby albums!

Sign up HERE and start enjoying Citrus Lane!
May's Box = "Fun in the Sun".  Check back soon for my May review!

Citrus Lane has neither paid me for my review nor sent me items for my review for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment